Element Building Group Inc. is a small organization of industry professionals that specialize in custom residential and commercial renovations. Our experience in Calgary's construction and renovation environment teaches us the importance of relationships and service. We understand that good business starts with communication and requires consistent emphasis on service and quality. We are not satisfied until you are.
Element Building Group Inc. provides exceptional design, lasting quality, one on one service, and professional project management for custom residential and commercial construction.
Whether its a basement development, a kitchen / bath renovation, or your professional office space, our process is as follows:
No obligation consultation
- we like to meet our clients and understand their needs including budget, scope, and timeline.
Conceptual drafting and design
- we want to make sure we understand your vision and how you would like to see your space change; this is a great opportunity to share some of the renovation design ideas you may have been collecting from magazines and websites.
- we don't charge you to tell you how much something is going to cost
- once you have had some time to review our quote and shop our competitors, we hope that you will feel ready to get started with us.
Finalized plans and design
- we understand that plans have likely changed from the time you first began thinking about a renovation; finalizing the plans gives you a chance to add/delete items from the scope as well as upgrading the things that are most important.
- this is an important meeting with you to make sure that we haven't missed anything before the project starts; after this step we begin scheduling trades and suppliers.
- this is a final chance to catch any last minute changes of corrections before drywall; changes after this stage tend to cause material delays and costs.
- the sales agreement outlines construction milestones at which payments are due; we will be able to provide you with a schedule and reminders in order to maintain our construction schedule.
- this takes place about a week prior to final completion; at this point we are looking for touch ups and minor fixes to be ready for final completion.
- we appreciate the time we have been guests in your home and communicate important maintenance and warranty information.
Warranty and post completion service
- we may be gone, but we are only a phone call away; each renovation project comes with a one year warranty that mirrors the Alberta New Home Warranty program.
We believe in accountability - Once we provide you with a quote based on a scope of work, we are committed to that amount. We don't believe in using a "stink bid" approach to winning a bid process; our prices are competitive and fixed. We are people just like you; we have seen the television shows and heard our friends tell us all about the renovation nightmares that occur. Our corporate strategy, our process, our legal and regulatory compliance are all designed to ensure that you feel protected and comfortable with us during your renovation project. Feel free to ask us about any of your concerns or check out our resources page for useful information regardless of which Calgary renovation companies you are comparing.